Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to give the detailer access to water or electricity?
No you don’t! Our detailers arrive at your location fully-equipped with all the supplies they need to ensure that your car is spotless, including a generator for power supply.
Do I need to be present before, during or after the service?
If you choose not to be present, please ensure the detailer can easily find your car among others by indicating the plate or the exact color and model when placing the booking. You can also add specific instructions for the detailer prior to booking on the platform such as gate code, etc. However, we do recommend to check the car before and after the detailer leaves to ensure you’re satisfied with the end result!
What's the difference between Waxy and local car washes?
Can you service the vehicle in any place?
- Outside parking spot with enough space to work on the car (empty space to the front, left, and right)
- Indoor garage or indoor parking with authorization to have your car serviced
- Driveway in front of your home
- If you are in an indoor parking structure, you can mention it when booking on our platform via the notes section prior to booking. You can leave specific notes for the detailer if you have a gate access code or if there are some other key instructions the detailer may need to know. Also, make sure that you are authorized to have your car serviced at the spot you require your wash/detail.
How do I schedule an appointment?
How will you access the car?
What if I have more than one car?
Can I book for another day?
Do you provide recurring services?
Who are the Waxy professionals?
- Successfully complete Waxy training program with a senior trainer
- Maintain the proper vendor insurance
- Have the required supplies and equipment
- Ability to clearly explain and demonstrate services provided
Do you have a satisfaction policy?
- The service was completed within the past 24 hours. (For recurring services, each appointment is treated as a separate occurrence)
- The scope of work that you were charged for was not completed to your satisfaction. (i.e quality, behavior of detailer, damage to vehicle etc)
- Your account must be in good standing without any unpaid balances.
I'm not sure what my car needs: is there anyone I can talk to?
I have more - questions not answered here.
You can always reach us directly: We have an awesome support team ready to help! To do so you can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- Give us a call at (480) 440-9040.
Our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.